When you face criminal charges, you need a law firm with the experience and competence to help with your specific case. Trust The Maul Law Group to provide you with comprehensive legal representation. Our attorneys in West Michigan have the knowledge and resources to help you navigate through the complicated legal system. We give only honest and thorough counsel so that you can make the right decisions under difficult circumstances. Whether you’re up against steep fines or jail time, our law firm fights to protect your rights to the fullest extent.
If your freedom is on the line, you can’t afford to take chances. Our attorneys can represent clients facing misdemeanor and felony charges. Let our courtroom-tested counselors stand up for your rights. We’re the advocate you can count on to guide you through your ordeal.
Are You Facing Criminal Charges?
However minor or major your charges may be, we provide your case with the individual attention it needs. When it comes to the courtroom outcome in criminal cases, having the right legal representation often makes all of the difference. Schedule a consultation with our firm if you’re facing any of the following charges:
- Assault & Battery
- Operating While Intoxicated
- Retail Fraud
- Suspended Licenses
- Marijuana and Other Drug Offenses
- Weapons Possession
- Sexual Misconduct
Recent Successes for Clients Facing Criminal Charges
- Verdict of “Not Guilty” in a jury trial on a Domestic Violence, 2nd Offense, charge.
- Verdict of “Not Guilty” in a bench trial on an Assault and Battery charge.
- Multiple dismissals on Domestic Violence charges.
- Plea to simple Use of Marijuana for client who was charged with Possession of Marijuana, Driving with a Suspended License, and a civil infraction; client received fines and costs despite previously serving jail time for unrelated prior offense.
- Charges dismissed for Assault and Battery charge in a four-person fight, each of the other three pled guilty to criminal charges.
- Plea to disorderly conduct on a Domestic Violence charge on day of trial after prosecution initially declined to offer the lesser charge.
- Charges dismissed on a 15-month-long Resisting and Obstructing a Police Officer case after picking the jury.
- Charges dismissed, pursuant to Holmes Youthful Trainee Act, for Urinating in Public.
- Charges dismissed, pursuant to the Kent County Diversion program, for Retail Fraud, 2nd Degree.
- Plea under advisement and eventual dismissal for a Retail Fraud, 2nd Degree, charge.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with our experienced lawyers. We proudly represent clients throughout West Michigan.